November 30, 2022 - December 29, 2023$25.00
Thank you for completing this important step to become involved in the ministry. Prior to serving, New Birth requires the successful completion of a background check and clearance by Human Resources.
Complete all fields;
Use your full legal name & street address; (No P.O.’s)
In the “SELECT REFERENCE” field, please select the ministry/department or church location of service.
REVIEW ALL INFORMATION FOR ACCURACY. RESUBMITTALS WILL RESULT IN FULL FEES.
Be prepared to pay a $25.00 processing fee which is payable by debit or credit card. (A national background check is conducted. If applicant lived in other states outside of Georgia, additional fees may be incurred.)
If you have any questions or special circumstances, please contact New Birth’s Human Resources Department before submitting this request.
To begin the process, click “CONTINUE”.
NOTE: Completion of this process is NOT an approval to begin volunteer service or hire. New Birth’s Human Resources Team will contact the ministry/department leader.
New Birth Human Resources
Thank you for completing this vital step to become involved in the ministry. Before serving, New Birth requires successfully completing a background check with clearance by Human Resources.
Why are background checks required?
New Birth’s insurance carrier requires this process to help safeguard the church from liability exposures.
- Carefully enter all applicable/required fields (Legal name, date of birth, address, and social security number).
- The system will NOT process information entered incorrectly. Another background check with a fee would be required.
- Be sure to SELECT the ministry/department of interest to serve by clicking on the “SELECT REFERENCE” tab. If you are volunteering in multiple ministries, select the primary ministry in the reference field and email the New Birth Human Resources team (email@example.com) advising of the other ministries you are volunteering in.
- Be prepared to pay $25 (by credit or debit card). If the applicant lived in other states outside of Georgia, additional fees may be incurred. New Birth does not control the fees charged. State courts set the prices.
- Click HERE to quickly and confidentially submit your information.
What happens next?
- The HR team reviews and contacts the ministry/department leader.
- The ministry/department leader will contact you with your next steps.
NOTE: For liability insurance purposes, submitting the background check is NOT an approval to begin serving. Contact your ministry/department leader before getting involved.
Questions/Concerns – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org